Some players dread the challenge levels in Merge Dragon. These are on average more complicated and you have to complete them in a limited time. Others, however, love the challenge and look forward to them, knowing full well that they offer some nice rewards. The Merge Dragon challenge 12 is full of difficulties and can quickly become unwinnable. To avoid mistakes and especially to avoid starting the level over, follow our step-by-step guide. It will allow you to serenely reach the end and bring back precious resources for your base camp. 😃
We advise you to read the guide before starting the level. This will allow you to familiarize yourself with different manipulations to perform. Also remember that it is always possible to pause to freeze the timer. This is an effective way to catch your breath and refresh your memory.
General information about the Merge Dragons challenge 12
- Level number : number 76 ;
- Game cost: 3 trophies;
- Goal: Create a restored Statue of Gaia x1 ;
- Secondary objectives: grow Speckled Mushrooms, click on a Tiny Hedge Gnome Hut and merge 3 Fallen Stars.
The steps of the Merge Dragons challenge 12
The Merge Dragon challenge 12 level requires some organization. There is not much space in this long level and you have to merge the different elements intelligently. We recommend turning off thechain mergefeature to avoid accidental merges that could land you at the bottom. Just don't mess with the Spotted Mushrooms which are, indeed, the focus of this Merge Dragons challenge 12 level.
The central part is also full of dead lands. It's up to you to revitalize all of this by using mergers and Healing Expanders. Each healed land offers new resources, but also gives you extra room to organize the different elements!
Step 1: Wait for the mushrooms to grow
- Click on the pile of bones available and merge the bones obtained with those present on the dead earth.
- Activate the first unlocked Healing Expander.
- Merge the available Skulls.
- Place the Rain Puddle on the open space of the small island on the left. Keep it under cover until the puddle turns into Mushroom Spots over time.
Step 2: Harvesting the mushrooms
- Select a Life Essence to merge it with those on the Dead Earth.
- Merge three Ancient Woods to obtain a Stack of Ancient Woods. Merge this with the other stacks on the dead earth. Do this twice. You should have enough wood to build a Cabin.
- Click three times on the Cabin to get 3 Shrub Shoots. Get, with them, a budding Shrub.
- Merge thebudding Shrub with those on the Dead Earth.
- With the Essences of Life, obtain an Orb of Life which can then be merged with those on the Super Dead Earth.
- Do the same with the Flower of Life Sprouts which will allow you to merge with the Flowers of Life on the Super Dead Earth.
- By this point in the level, the Spotted Mushrooms on the small island should have had time to grow. Move them to merge them with those already on the main island.
Stage 3: the home stretch
- Merge the 3 fallen Stars to complete the secondary objective.
- Then collect the 3 level 3 Life Orbs.
- With thelevel 4 Life Orb obtained, activate the healing power to heal the remaining dead land in the level.
- All you have to do is merge the destroyed statues of Gaia. Don't forget to collect the Coins and open the Chests first. Free resources are always a pleasure! 😎
You now have all the cards in your hand to complete the Merge Dragons challenge 12 level by completing all the bonus side objectives. Repeat the process three times to complete all three difficulty levels and collect all available rewards . If another challenge level ever makes you sweat, feel free to check out our other guides. More efficient than the Routard or the Petit futé, they will allow you to collect a maximum of dragons!
Please, tell us how we can improve this article.
Or if you have other suggestions about JeuMobi. :)
Let us make it better! (for help or questions, go below in the comment section)