In the Merge Dragons game, a challenge level is special. It has three levels of difficulty, which makes it more complicated than the classic levels. In return, it gives a special reward when you finish it: a dragon! But beware, in addition to the puzzle, you will also have to respect a limited time. The challenge that we are going to dissect in this article, is characterized by very precisesequences to achieve. One mistake, and all is lost. To make sure you don't miss out, you'd better follow our guide on this Merge Dragons Challenge 20! 😉
General information about the Merge Dragons Challenge 20
- Level number : number 138 ;
- Game cost: 3 trophies;
- Objective: to create a large statue of Gaia x1 ;
- Secondary objectives: merge Rain Puddles, merge Emerging Puddles, create a Twin Flower of Life.
The stages of the Merge Dragons Challenge 20
The first very important thing to remember is that you must follow the steps in the guide in the right order to succeed in this challenge. One mistake can be fatal and believe us, you don't want to start from scratch!
If the pressure is too great, don't forget to open the shop. This freezes the timer and allows you to take a quick look at what needs to be done.
Step 1: recruiting labour
- Merge the Tanzanite Plains Grass just to the right of its original location.
- Do the same with the Emerald Plains Grass next door.
- Then merge the Herbs of the Ruby Plains below their base location.
- Merge the Flower of Life Sprouts.
- Then group the Flowers of Life on the middle island at the top to merge them.
- On the same island, merge the blue Flowers of Life.
- Do the same with the Flowers of Life unlocked on the Dead Lands.
- After obtaining the Dragon Eggs, merge them to hatch them.
Step 2: Rolling stones don't gather moss
- With your dragons, collect Orbs of Life from the Flowers of Life. Then heal the available dead land .
- At the top left, merge theJuvenile Fruit Tree. Continue by merging the Small Fruit Trees and then the Fruit Trees in succession.
- The fresh stones should then be available. Be careful not to let your dragons harvest them and merge them immediately just below their location.
- Then merge the moss-covered stones in the middle.
Stage 3: The final stretch to the statues
- On the left, merge the Magic Mushroom Hats.
- On the right, merge the Mushroom Hats in the middle right.
- In the same place, merge the Emerald Plains Grass.
- Then merge the Mushroom Hats on the island on the far left.
- Return to the right to merge the Rain Puddles.
- Then merge the Magic Mushroom Hats on the same island.
- Always in the same place, merge the emerging puddles. There is no time to lose or these puddles will turn into mushrooms!
- At the bottom left, merge theMagic Mushroom Cluster.
- Merge the Spotted Dragon Eggs.
- Then merge the Fresh Graves and move on to Corwin's Graves.
- Activate the Healing Extenders.
- Destroy the demonic gates with your dragons.
- All you have to do is merge the destroyed Statues of Gaia to finish the 20 Merge Dragons challenge level!
We hope that this guide to the 20 Merge Dragons challenge will help you complete the challenge and its three levels of difficulty without too much trouble!
If you're stuck on other challenge levels, check out our list of all the hardest Merge Dragons challenge guides! It would be a shame to miss out on the great rewards awarded.
Please, tell us how we can improve this article.
Or if you have other suggestions about JeuMobi. :)
Let us make it better! (for help or questions, go below in the comment section)