- When you reach VIP Level 10, you can continue to use VIP Points to upgrade your VIP to SVIP
- When you reach SVIP Level 1, you will need to use SVIP Points to upgrade your SVIP Level
- SVIP Lords will be able to earn SVIP Points at rewards or in the Shop
- SVIP includes all the benefits of VIP10
- As you progress through the SVIP Levels, you will receive more and more valuable benefits
- Lords who wish to activate SVIP can use SVIP Points to activate it. VIP Points can also activate the SVIP, but the duration of the SVIP will be reduced.
- This is an event for all Alliances
- All Alliance Members will have to cooperate with each other to complete the missions to earn points.
- All Members will receive rewards when the Alliance reaches the target points
- All Alliances will participate in this competition to win the rewards leaderboard
- Added a Technology to increase the forging speed of the Workshop
- Added a Technology to increase the Steel obtained from the Fountain of Wishes
- Added a Technology to improve the attributes of Dragon Gear and Dragon Glasses
- The Alliance Leader may remove certain rights from R1 and R2 Members to protect certain Alliance information
- The Alliance Leader can recommend an Alliance Technology to encourage Members to donate to that Technology
- Optimisation of Battle History (iOS synchronisation)
- Viewing connected members in the Alliance Member Interface
- The Alliance Shop List will now show the number of items already in the shop
- You will receive Koala Miniatures by collecting Resources in your Castle and in the Kingdom
- Use Koala Miniatures to receive important rewards
- You will have a chance to get a Mystery Chest and a Key
- Use the Key to open the Mystery Chest and receive important rewards
- If you end your Peace Shield with an offensive action (spying or attacking), you will be penalised
- Added a feature that allows you to choose between the Troops and the Castle when they are stacked
- The Dragon's Campaign has been extended to Kingdom 1,000
- Chat messages change with an extended press (iOS only)
- Removed the "Invite Players" button in Brotherhood
The new update about the Spring Festival! It's the year of the Chinese Monkey, the Spring Festival Event starts on February 3rd, so watch out! Ca...
Rainbow Six Mobile is gradually being released around the world, and although gamers are eagerly awaiting its arrival in the major regions of the...
In the midst of strikes demanding higher wages, Ubisoft employees are still working between plates of pasta to bring us new game: the release of...
After winning over PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch gamers, Digital Extremes is now targeting mobile users with the release of Warframe...
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with*.