For the update 2.3 release of Genshin Impact, Eula the proud warrior of Mondstadt returns in the event banner. And it's great news: the Cryo fighter is one of the most powerful characters in the game. You can play her as the main DPS and even put together one of the best teams in the RPG. But to optimise her, you should not neglect the choice of her equipment. To make things easier for you, we've put together a comprehensive guide to Eula from Genshin Impact. You'll be able to use her weapons, artefacts and skills to your heart's content.
How to get Eula on Genshin Impact ?
Unlocking Eula in Genshin Impact is only possible occasionally. This 5-star character can only be summoned when highlighted in an event banner. As a reminder, Eula first appeared during update 1.5, from 18 May to 6 June 2021.
But don't worry: if you haven't had the chance to loot her, the heroine is coming back in a rerun on November 24, 2021 for about twenty days. This is the perfect opportunity to get Eula if she is not yet part of your characters.
If you already have it, you can try to get it again to increase its constellations. The C1 Tidal Illusion gives her a physical damage bonus and the C2 Lady of Seafoam reduces the cooldown of her elemental attack's long press.
What is the best equipment for Eula?
Eula is a character who hits hard and causes a lot of damage. Multiply them by choosing the right stats for her build. We advise you to favour her attack, critical rate, critical damage and energy recharge.
The best weapons for Eula
4★ clay snow tomb
Death of the Wolf 5★
Ode to the song of the wind 5★
However, having a level 90 Eula is not enough. She will need a good two-handed weapon. We recommend two 5-star claymores:
- Death of the Wolf increases Eula's attack considerably. But the buff is difficult to trigger.
- Ode to the Song of Wind has a high attack rate and a perfectly matched passive.
If you have neither, no worries, these 3 4★ weapons for Eula work just fine:
- The Snow Tomb made of clay is an excellent option. In addition, the weapon can be obtained directly in-game by solving the 8 stelae puzzle in the Dosdragon Mountains.
- TheDragon's Bone favours Eula's attack. You can get it in the paid version of the battle pass.
- Swordfish (protoype) is also a possibility. Normal and charged attacks then have a chance to inflict extra damage. You can make this claymore at the blacksmith. And the trick is that since it is only a craft, you can easily refine Eula's weapon to make it more powerful for your fights Genshin Impact.
The best artefacts for Eula
As for the artifacts, you have to select sets that accentuate the physical damage. We recommend 2 sets:
- Pale flame (4 coins) gives an important offensive bonus. But for this, you need to chain Eula's elemental attack. If you have not unlocked the second constellation, this choice is not optimal.
- Pale Flame (2 pieces) and Bloody Chivalry (2 pieces) both increase physical damage by 25%. You can replace one of these sets with 2 pieces of the Gladiator's Curtain.
For the main stats of the artifacts, bet on HP for the flower, physical damage for the cup,ATK % for the hourglass,ATK for the feather and critical % or critical damage for the crown.
Eula's climbing materials in Genshin Impact
In addition to farming her equipment, you will also need to level up Eula in Genshin Impact. To get her to level 90, you will need several resources:
- Chips (1), fragments (9), pieces (9) and stones (6) of Jade shivada, as well as a total of 46 Crystalline Flowers, which you loot from theCryo hypostasis.
- 168 Dandelion seeds, which are obtained from dandelions by using an anemone skill on them. They are mostly found around Mondstadt.
- Damaged masks (18), dirty masks (30) and sinister masks (36). To get them, all you have to do is defeat Hilichurl (there's no shortage of those in the game!).
How to play Eula in Genshin Impact ?
Eula is an excellent main DPS, both because of her stats and her elemental skills.
His normal attack, Favonius' Fencing, chains up to 5 sword strikes. His charged attack makes a series of quick, sharp slashes, ending with a powerful strike.
Her elemental attack, Vortex of the Frozen Seas, deals Cryo damage and generates a charge of Ice Heart upon contact with an enemy. By pressing longer, Eula consumes all the charges and spins her sword in front of her. Learning how to combine the right attack series is essential to knowing how to play Eula in Genshin Impact.
Finally, with her ultimate attack, Bottom Blade, Eula unleashes Cryo damage. She then creates a sword of light that accompanies her for 7 seconds. This sword accumulates energy charges (which can be accumulated every 0.1 seconds) when Eula deals damage. Then the sword explodes and generates damage to enemies according to the accumulated stacks. Thus, the higher Eula's DPS, the more her elemental rampage will hurt! When used properly, this is a good way to destroy the toughest bosses and to cross the abyss levels without any trouble.
Which team should Eula play in?
To further boost Eula's abilities in Genshin Impact, combine her with one or more Electro heroes. This combination will trigger the Superconduction elemental resonance.
You are particularly advised to play Eula with Raiden. This duo is devastating! To this team, you can add Dionaa Cryo character, who gives Eula a lot of energy. And finally Zhonglianother archon. His shield lowers the enemy's resistance. This team is very effective in the spiral depths.
But these are mainly 5-star heroes (with the exception of Diona). Eula is very flexible and also works very well with 4-star support characters. On the Electro side, you can choose Fischl and/or Beidou, or Lisa. Bennett can also complete the team. He will be able to amplify Eula's attacks and heal her. If you are interested in Bennett, please check out our guide to him at Genshin Impact.
Now you know almost everything about Eula from Genshin Impact. From her sets to her equipment, skills and best weapons to team building synergies, our tips have covered it all. We hope this tactical guide and our tips will help you make this heroine your main DPS! With her strength and a good build, Eula can easily take on the fiercest bosses and the Abyss.
Please, tell us how we can improve this article.
Or if you have other suggestions about JeuMobi. :)
Let us make it better! (for help or questions, go below in the comment section)