Raid: Shadow Legends banner
7.9
Players 949 votes
Your rating 0
  • Note
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • Note
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
More info

Tier list RAID: Shadow Legends of the best champions!

tier list raid shadow legends of the best champions

Do you want to progress through the game quickly and efficiently? RAID: Shadow Legends has a large arsenal of champions, each with unique skills to adapt to the challenges ahead.
You have to make the right choices if you want to be strong. Here is the tier list RAID: Shadow Legends of the best champions!

The best champions to start in RAID: Shadow Legends

First of all, if you haven't already read our guide to getting started with the game, we invite you to do so before reading this article.

When you arrive at RAID: Shadow Legendsyou will be able to summon champions to complete the first tasks given.

A choice will have to be made from the start (yes, your responsibility will be called into question!). You will have to choose one of these 4 champions:

  • Elhain;
  • Kael ;
  • Galek;
  • Athel.

We're putting you under a bit of pressure, but don't worry. This choice will not have a huge impact on your progress. These champions each have different skills that allow you to create a decent first team. In other words, you will be able to create a team with any of these champions.

After that, you will have to choose champions according to your evolution in the game and we have therefore separated them into several Tier List according to the rarity of the champions and a general Tier List of RAID: Shadow Legends champions for farm.

Tier List RAID: Shadow Legends champions for farm

The following RAID: Shadow Legends champions are all useful in the situations you will face at the start. They will fill the role of farmer without any problem.

You are free to choose the one you like best. For example, if you want the most muscular one because it seems the strongest, you can choose Galek. However, you should compare each champion's skills carefully so as not to be disappointed later on.

Elhain

elhain presentation in raid shadow legends
  • applied fire : attacks an enemy, gets an extra hit if there is a critical hit;
  • Lightning Arrow: Attacks a first enemy, then all enemies with a 15% chance of critical hit. If it kills an enemy, it increases the critical hit rate on the first champion attacked;
  • valley of death: attack all enemies twice.

Kael

presentation kael in raid shadow legends
  • Dark Lightning: Attacks an enemy and has an 80% chance to inflict 2.5% poison for 2 rounds;
  • Acid Rain: Attacks all enemies and has an additional 15% critical strike chance. For each enemy champion killed, the turn counter fills up by 25%;
  • Disintegrate: Attacks 4 enemies at random, with a 40% chance to poison an enemy by 5% for 2 turns;
  • aura : Increases the health of allies by 15%.

Galek

presentation galek in raid shadow legends
  • cross slash: attack an enemy twice;
  • Troublemaker : Attacks all enemies with a 15% chance of critical hit. Increases his own attack speed by 30% for 2 rounds;
  • cursed blade: attacks 4 times at random and has a 30% chance of breaking the enemy's defence by 30%. In addition, if the target is under the influence of harmful effects, it breaks the enemy's defence by 60% with a 30% chance;
  • aura : Increases the health of allies by 15%.

Athel

presentation athel in raid shadow legends
  • lightning : attack an enemy 3 times with a 75% chance of weakening the enemy by 25% for 2 rounds;
  • Divine Blades: Attacks all enemies with a 15% chance of critical strike;
  • Superior blessing: for 2 turns, increases his attack by 25%. If the VPs are less than 50%, increases his defence by 30% for 2 turns;
  • aura : Increases the health of allies by 15%.

In addition, some of the 300 champions will stand out because of their skills, strengths and ability to create a reliable team for progression in RAID: Shadow Legends.

It is also logical that not all champions will have the same role. There will be many support and attacking champions, but also champions that can control enemies.
It is also possible that common champions are more interesting to ride than legendary champions. For this reason, we will classify the different champions according to their rarity in order tohelp new players.

Editor's tip: we highly recommend playing RAID: Shadow Legends on a PC to farm more easily and save your battery! 👌

Tier List of the best common type champions

Dog of death (attack)

This champion will be very useful when you start in PvP and in the Magic Dungeon.

presentation of death dog raid shadow legends

It allows you to do a lot of damage thanks to its skills which ignore the enemy's defence:

  • neck bite: attacks an enemy and ignores that enemy's defence if it deals a critical blow;
  • Gnaw : attacks an enemy and places a 5% poisoning effect on that same enemy for 2 turns.

Sister Militant (attack)

presentation of sister activist raid shadow legends

It will make it easier to advance in the campaign and to pass the spider's lair:

  • wide sweep: attack all enemies;
  • Frenzy : attacks all enemies and has a 25% chance to reduce the enemy's attack by 25%, as well as a 25% chance to provoke it.

Swordsman (attack)

presentation of epeiste raid shadow legends

It allows you to start well in dungeons thanks to its debuffing abilities.
Its main ability is slash : attack an enemy twice and have a 30% chance to place a defence reduction debuff on that enemy for 2 turns.

Tier List of the best champions of uncommon rank

Outlaw monk (attack)

presentation of monk outlaw raid shadow legends

It will be very useful in the Clan Boss, mixed with other champions to create a proper team:

  • DaggerThrow: Attacks an enemy with a 10% chance of getting an extra turn;
  • homicide : place for 2 turns, 2 debuff of 5% poison on an enemy.

Saurus (attack)

One of the best allies during this early part of the game!

presentation of saurus raid shadow legends

He is very strong in the campaign and in the dungeons, and with the right artifacts, he will be able to cause enormous damage:

  • windbreaker : attacks all enemies;
  • Firewave: Attacks all enemies 2 times with a 10% chance to inflict a 50% healing reduction on the target.

Dhampire (attack)

presentation of dhampire raid shadow legends

Another attack champion that will be very useful at the beginning, in the campaign and in the dungeons:

  • coup de grâce : attacks an enemy and gets an extra turn if the enemy is killed;
  • Bloody Feast : Attacks all enemies and heals 20% of the damage done.

Armorié (defence)

presentation of armorie raid shadow legends

A champion who can help a team through his various skills useful at all levels:

  • riposte : attacks an enemy and reduces the turn counter by 30% if it deals a critical hit. The damage is proportional to the defence;
  • bury : attacks an enemy. The damage inflicted is proportional to the enemy's defence and maximum health. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived.

Tier List of the best rare type champions

Mostly we find the 4 champions mentioned above, during the first choice at the beginning of the game. But there is a whole range of champions useful to your progression. Let us continue this tier list RAID: Shadow LegendsLet's continue with the rare champions.

Relief Guard (support)

presentation of reliquary guard raid shadow legends

Very useful in the campaign and in the Clan Boss, this champion will make the team's task easier thanks to these skills :

  • Guardian Staff : Attacks an enemy and gives a 20% chance to reduce the enemy's attack by 25% for 2 rounds;
  • guard protection: removes all debuffs on all allies and grants them 15% continuous healing for 2 turns;
  • Call to Life : Revives an ally with 30% of their maximum health and fills their turn counter by 30%.

Coldheart (attack)

presentation of cold heart raid shadow legends

A very useful champion in all the game's dungeons and in the Clan Boss:

  • flurry of arrows : attacks 4 times at random and each attack has a 25% chance to reduce the enemy's healing by 100% for 2 turns;
  • Art of Pain : attacks all enemies and has a 30% chance to reduce accuracy. In addition, this attack poisons the enemy by 5% for 2 turns if the target is under the effect of a healing reduction;
  • Heartseeker: attacks an enemy and reduces the target's turn counter by 100%. This attack has a 30% chance of being critical.

Apothecary (support)

presentation of apothecary raid shadow legends

As with the previous champion, this champion will allow you toadvance efficiently through the Dungeons and the Clan Boss:

  • scattered lightning : attack 3 times at random;
  • Soothing Melody : Heals the targeted ally of 35% of their maximum health;
  • Speed Boon: Increases the speed of all allies by 30% for 2 turns and slows their turn counter by 15%;
  • aura : Increases the defence of allies in dungeons by 21%.

Bellowing (support)

presentation of beugleur raid shadow legends

He is a rather repulsive champion at first sight, but can be very useful in PvP thanks to his support skills and his Lead Speed :

  • washout : attack all enemies with 20% chance to block skill cooldown for 1 turn;
  • Powerful bellow: Attacks all enemies with a 50% chance to reduce the speed of 15% of the enemies for 2 turns;
  • Reverse : Attacks all enemies with a 75% chance of reducing the enemies' attack by 25% for 2 turns. This attack has a 75% chance of reducing the enemies defence by 30% for 2 rounds;
  • aura : increases the speed of allies in Faction Crypts by 15%.

Tier List of the best epic type champions

Crowncranium (attack)

presentation of crowncrane raid shadow legends

He is a useful champion in both PVE and PvP:

  • Wave of Souls: Attacks all enemies and gets an extra hit if the target has more than 50% of its HP;
  • Corrupting Touch: Attacks all enemies and has a 50% chance to weaken the enemy by 25% for 2 rounds;
  • Resistant : makes this champion invincible for 1 turn each time his HP drops below 20%;
  • Otherworldly: Revives this champion with 30% of its maximum HP;
  • aura: Increases the health of allies in the arena by 23%.

Red Deer (support)

presentation of knight stag raid shadow legends

This champion is excellent everywhere! Whether in PVE or PvP, it allows you to support your team:

  • Spot the prey : attack an enemy twice and each attack has a 30% chance of reducing the enemy's speed by 30% for 2 turns;
  • master hunter : attacks all enemies and has 70% chance to reduce defence by 60% and reduce attack by 50% for 2 rounds;
  • leads the pack : for 1 turn, increases accuracy by 50% on an ally each time an enemy resists a debuff from the ally.

Poorly created monster (PV)

presentation of monstre mal cree raid shadow legends

This champion will also be usable in all possible scenarios thanks to its skills:

  • massive fists: attacks an enemy twice and each attack has a 15% chance to stun the enemy for 1 turn. In addition, it has a 50% chance to reduce defence by 60% for 1 round;
  • Electric Storm: attacks all enemies and has a 50% chance to stun the chosen target for 1 round. In addition, it places a shield on all allies equal to 25% of the damage dealt;
  • it's alive : protects allies from 50% thanks to a shield and heals this champion to 50% of his max HP and places continuous heal of 15% on this same champion;
  • frightening complaint: frightens the enemy who attacks an ally with a shield for 1 turn;
  • aura : Increases allies' health by 15% in the arena.

Peydma (defence)

presentation of peydma raid shadow legends

This champion has great skills and is also useful in all scenarios:

  • torment : attacks an enemy twice. If this attack becomes a critical hit, has an 85% chance to place a 50% attack reduction on all enemies for 2 turns;
  • Flesh distortion : attacks all enemies and has a 35% chance of reducing enemy accuracy by 50% for 2 rounds;
  • divert : attack an enemy and remove the buffs from the chosen target and place them on that champion.

Tier List of the best legendary champions

Below is tier list of the best legendary type champions from RAID: Shadow Legends.

Drexthar Doublesang (defence)

This legendary champion will be useful everywhere, provided he has been summoned of course.

presentation drexthar doublesang raid shadow legends

Its competences are as follows:

  • mysterious flames : attacks an enemy 3 times and has a 30% chance to burn the enemy's HP for 2 turns;
  • Burning Whip : attacks all enemies and has a 40% chance to cause the enemy for 1 turn;
  • Fireblood : has a 55% chance of burning up enemy health for 2 turns;
  • aura : Increases the accuracy of allies in all battles by 70.

Nethril (attack)

presentation nethril raid shadow legends

This champion is also useful in all game content thanks to all his skills:

  • Blood Harvest : attacks an enemy 3 times and has a 20% chance to poison the target by 5% for 2 rounds;
  • horrific terror: attacks all enemies and has a 50% chance to stun enemies for 1 turn. Also reduces speed by 30% for 2 turns if target is not stunned;
  • Cloud of Bats : Attacks all enemies and reduces the turn counter by 75%.

Ma'Shalled (attack)

presentation mash'alled raid shadow legends

It is a very good champion which will be useful everywhere, allowing to deepen the playing experience:

  • Parasite : attacks an enemy and heals that champion of 30% of the damage inflicted;
  • tornado : increases speed and critical damage by 30% on all allies for 2 turns;
  • Open Wounds : Attacks an enemy with a 80% chance to steal all buffs from the chosen target. Also reduces healing by 100% for 2 rounds and gets 15% continuous healing for 3 rounds;
  • aura : Increases the attack of allies in dungeons by 34%.

Bad-El-Kazar (support)

presentation bad el kazar raid shadow legends

This champion is as useful as the previous champions in all content on RAID: Shadow Legends:

  • dark sphere : attacks all enemies and heals this champion and all allies for 20% of the damage done;
  • Malevolence : removes all debuffs from all allies and places a 15% continuous healing on all allies for 2 turns. Also poisons all enemies by 5%;
  • Harassment: All allies deal an additional 30% damage to enemies infected with the poison;
  • aura : increases the critical rate of allies in all battles by 25%.

Thanks to this tier list RAID: Shadow Legends of the best champions, it will then be easier for you to know the champions necessary for a good progression in the game!

We hope that this new guide has given you all the help you were expecting. We wish you good luck in your progress! Find all the other tips in the game, to become unbeatable.

To further develop your skills in the game, we invite you to read our guide on glyphs and their proper use.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with*.

Share this
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Telegram
  • Pinterest
  • Reddit