Merge Dragon may seem a little repetitive with the sequence of levels. But fortunately, to spice up the experience, we occasionally come across a challenge level !
These challenges have three levels of difficulty and are more complicated. The objective: to fight with the stopwatch while making precise combinations to achieve the secondary objectives. The key to all these efforts are specialrewards and Dragons, to help you on your base camp.
The 22 Merge Dragons challenge is particularly long. There's a lot of merging to be done on Dead Earth. It will test your dexterity and endurance . But by following this guide, you're guaranteed to succeed in all challenges at this level!
Global information of the 22 Merge Dragons challenge
- Level number : number 149 ;
- Game cost: 3 trophies ;
- Objective : create a restored statue of Gaïa x1 ;
- Secondary objectives: create Spotted Mushrooms x5, create Great grass x2, create Nascent Puddle x1.
The stages of the 22 Merge Dragons Challenge
A good way to blow and remember the location of the different items is to open the shop during the challenge level. You also need to make long item moves. Click on the item you want to move, move the map and press the empty slot to drop the item in the desired location.
- Merge the three Prism Flower Seeds on the island at the top left to get Prism Flower Sprout.
- Move the Prism Flower Sprouts to the top right to merge them with the one on Dead Earth and get Prism Flower Bud.
- Catch the tuft of grass at the bottom right and put it on the island at the top left. Merge with the two on the Dead Earth.
- Perform the same operation with the clump of grass already present on the same island with the other two clumps of grass on the dead land.
- With the two Lawns obtained, merge them in groups of 5 with the three Lawns on the Dead Earth in the upper right corner to obtain two Great Grasses.
- Take them and merge them in the bottom right hand corner with the one on the Dead Earth to get a Marsh Grass.
- Take the two available Marsh Grass to merge them in the lower left corner with the one on the dead earth to make a tall grass.
- Use theCare Extender obtained.
- Click on the Dragon's Nests to obtain eggs and make them hatch.
- Bring the Tall Grass, obtained from the main island, to merge with the two present on Dead Earth.
- Use theHealing Extender to unlock the Three Caves of Zomblin.
- Invoke at least four Zomblins, tapping the caves, to obtain Fresh Tombs (at least four).
- As soon as the caves are destroyed, move the Prism Flower Bud to the left. Merge with those on the island to the left on the Dead Earth. You then unlock two new Zomblin Caves and a Tanzanite Plain Grass.
- Just below, merge the Tanzanite Plains Grass with the two present on the Dead Earth. This unlocks a new Healing Extender giving access to two new caves and a Mushroom Caps.
- Take the Mushroom Caps at the top of the main island and merge it with those on the dead land.
- Collect the Prism Flower obtained at the beginning and its Life Orbs to heal the adjacent Puddle Box.
- Use the 4 Fresh Tombs to merge them into TWO separate groups with the two tombs at the bottom of the main island. This unlocks two new Healing Extenders to create two new Puddles. Merge them with the 3rd Puddle to create a nascent Puddle.
- Take it to the top right of the main island and merge it with the other 5 on the main island on Dead Earth. This will unlock the last Healing Extender. This allows you to reach the three destroyed Statues of Gaia.
- Merge them together to obtain a restored Statue of Gaia and finish the level.
There you go! We hope that this 22 Merge Dragons Challenge Guide will help you to pass the 3 levels of difficulty of the challenge !
If you have any problems with other levels, don't hesitate to consult the list of all our guides on Merge Dragons! to get as many dragons as possible and to advance in the game !
Please, tell us how we can improve this article.
Or if you have other suggestions about JeuMobi. :)
Let us make it better! (for help or questions, go below in the comment section)